Loan Calc v1.1
Stanley C. R. Roche Busk - December 2000
Loan Calc is intended to calculate Loans payments in a very simple way. Also it generates a full payments list from a start date and calculates total interest. Loan Calc is currency independent so it can be used with Dollars, Francs, Marks, Pounds,...or whatever you like. Just use a dot for decimals.
Loan Calc allows you to save all the payments list to a text file or an Excel sheet.
How it works ?
Just fill in all the requested fields : (Use a dot for decimals)
- Amount : the loan amount.
- Interest rate : the interest for this loan.
- Years : duration of this loan in years.
- Times/Year : payments by year
- Start : Start date. Set to the currrent date by default.
Once you have pushed the "Compute" button you will get all the requested information :
- Monthly payment.
- Monthly interest rate.
- Payments number.
- A full payment list from start date to end.
- Total payed interests
Then you can save the payment list to a Text file or an Excel sheet. and menu items.
How to contact the author ?
By email, at :
All new releases will be available at : http://www.maxprog.com
Loan Calc is Freeware.
- CPixPatControl by Fabian Lidman
- CURLLinkButton by Pere Orra
- NumbField class by Doug Holton
- SortableListBox by Amar Sagoo