App Launched! is a less obtrusive and more useful sustitute for Apple's launcher, plus has some flavorings from Applicon. This is a demo version. You can update this demo to the fully registered version by running the "Unlock AppLaunched" application, and paying the $10 registration fee.
Some of AppLaunched's features are:
* Drag and Drop support. Drag and drop files as you
would in the Finder.
* Scriptable -- contains an demonstration script
* Show running application and/or your pre-defined application set.
* Small, fast and unobtrusive
* Tile arrangement is configurable
* Different tile styles to choose from
* To add an application, drag the application from the
Finder onto the
* To remove an application, drag the application's tile to the trash.
* Tiles can also be added and removed via Applescript.
* To only show applications you've added (not all running applications),
open up Preferences and uncheck "Show running apps"
* To launch an application that is not running, double-click the applications tile.
* To have an application open up a document, drag the document to the
* When dropping documents on application, check to see if the application accepts drops of that type.
For the latest information on AppLaunched and other Evatac Software products, check out our web site at:
© 1998 Evatac Software. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created using TextToHTML. TextToHTML is a free software for Macintosh and is (c) 1995,1996 by Kris Coppieters