* If the program displays any applications in the field "Problematic Applications found", you should click each line and carefully check the version fields to see if your version of the application corresponds to the version found in the database. If this is the case, make sure you read the fields Problem and Solution.
* Y2K App Checker cannot detect possible y2K problems within your data files (such as spreadsheets and databases) and in custom programs, scripts, and macros. The latter can be especially prone to year 2000 problems.
* THE PROGRAM CANNOT COMPARE THE VERSION OF THE APPLICATION FOUND ON DISK WITH THE VERSION FOUND IN THE DATABASE FILE. You will have to do that manually.
* If Y2K App Checker did not display ANY programs in the field "Problematic Applications found", it does not necessarily mean that all your applications are free from y2K problems! It merely means that Y2K App Checker did not find any applications on your scanned volume that are listed in Macnologist's database.
* Please note that Blue Line Studios is unable to answer any questions you might have with regard to the listed applications, or provide solutions for workarounds or fixes, since these are all third party products. Also, Blue Line Studios cannot take on responsibility of the correctness or accuracy of the results, since these are entirely based on Macnologist's database, which is also a third party product.
1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON BLUE LINE STUDIOS' SOFTWARE.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the software is at your sole risk. The software is provided on an "as-is" basis, and without warranty of any kind. Blue Line Studios expressly disclaims all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for the intended purpose. Blue Line Studios does not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the software will be corrected. Furthermore, Blue Line Studios does not warrant or make any representations regarding a) the use or the results of the use of the software, b) the database from Macnologist.com in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, c) documentation in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Should the software prove defective, you will assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Blue Line Studios be liable for any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of, or relating to this license.
3. PERMITTED USES AND RESTRICTIONS.
You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, distribute, or create derivative works based upon the software in whole or part. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from Blue Line Studios if you fail to comply with any term or terms of this license.
4. CONTROLLING LAW AND SEVERABILITY.
This license shall be governed by the laws of Basel/Switzerland. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this license shall continue in full force and effect.
BLUE LINE STUDIOS
This page was created using TextToHTML. TextToHTML is a free software for Macintosh and is (c) 1995,1996 by Kris Coppieters